1. an event that repeats
- the events today were a repeat of yesterday's
Similar word(s): repetition
Definition categories: event
Sentences with repeat as a noun:
- We gave up after the third repeat because it got boring.
1. to say, state, or perform again
2. make or do or perform again
3. happen or occur again
Similar word(s): recur
4. to say again or imitate
Similar word(s): echo
5. do over
6. repeat an earlier theme of a composition
Sentences with repeat as a verb:
- The scientists repeated the experiment in order to confirm the result.