1. (of an object) as if new; in great condition.
- in mint condition
Similar word(s): perfect
1. (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- he made a mint on the stock market
Definition categories: quantity
2. any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
3. any member of the mint family of plants
Definition categories: plant
4. the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
5. a candy that is flavored with a mint oil
6. a plant where money is coined by authority of the government
Sentences with mint as a noun:
- That house is worth a mint
- It must have cost a mint to produce!
- mint colour: