1. having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
2. intense or sharp
3. very good
4. (applied to cold, wind, etc) piercing; penetrating; sharp.
- keen winds
5. having a sharp cutting edge or point
- a keen blade
Similar word(s): sharp
Sentences with keen as an adjective:
- I'm keen to learn another language.
- I'm keen on learning another language.
- I'm keen on languages.
- I'm keen about learning languages.
- I'm keen for help.
- "Do you want to learn another language?" / "I'm keen."
- I just got this peachy keen new dress.
- keen prices
1. a funeral lament sung with loud wailing