1. very good
- he did a bully job
Sentences with bully as an adjective:
- a bully horse
1. (often followed by for) Well done!
- She's finally leaving her abusive husband — bully for her!
1. a cruel and brutal fellow
2. a hired thug
Sentences with bully as a noun:
- A playground bully pushed a girl off the swing.
- I noticed you being a bully towards people with disabilities.
1. be bossy towards
2. discourage or frighten with threats or a domineering manner; intimidate
Sentences with bully as a verb:
- You shouldn't bully people for being gay.