1. a black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink
2. nonsense; foolish talk
- that's a crock
3. an earthen jar (made of baked clay)
Definition categories: man–made, jar
Sentences with crock as a noun:
- Old crocks’ home = home for the aged
- Old crocks race = veteran car rally
- That is a bunch of crock.
- The story is a crock.
1. release color when rubbed, of badly dyed fabric
2. soil with or as with crock
Sentences with crock as a verb:
- Thousands of cars crocked by dodgy fuel
- Colored fabrics should be dried separately for the first few times to prevent crocking (rubbing off of dye).