1. (slang) Excellent, very good.
2. Causing death, destruction, or obliteration.
1. someone who causes the death of a person or animal
Similar word(s): slayer
2. the causal agent resulting in death
- heart disease is the biggest killer in the United States
3. a difficulty that is hard to deal with
- that exam was a real killer
4. predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin; common in cold seas
Sentences with killer as a noun:
- There’s a killer on the loose.
- My cat is a habitual bird killer.
- Carbon monoxide is a silent killer.
- That test was a killer.
- The final hill in the race course was a killer.
- Various means had were used to steer aircraft in the early years but ailerons were the killer.
- So, for example, an invisible ǎthaq “killer” (virama) (U+1039) is not inserted between initial and medial consonants. — http://mercury.soas.ac.uk/wadict/burmese/SOASMyanmar_keyboard_and_font_user_manual.pdfWe have previously shown that there is no “virama” sign as a general “killer” in Khmer script, unlike, for example, in Devanagari script. — http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n2458.pdfThe virama U+1039 MYANMAR SIGN VIRAMA also participates in some common constructions where it