1. provide with a new seat
- reseat the old broken chair
2. provide with new seats
- reseat Carnegie Hall
3. show to a different seat
- The usher insisted on reseating us
Sentences with reseat as a verb:
- We should reseat this cinema - the old seats are worn.
- We have to reseat you, sir: this seat is reserved for the guest speaker.
- I reseated after standing up to applaud the prizewinner.
- Try reseating your video adapter, and see if that fixes your computer's problems.
- To ensure that there are no leaks, clean the surfaces before you reseat the valve.