1. food chopped into small bits
- a mince of mushrooms
Sentences with mince as a noun:
- Mince tastes really good fried in a pan with some chopped onion and tomato.
- During Christmas time my dad loves to eat mince pies.
1. make less severe or harsh
2. walk daintily
- She minced down the street
3. cut into small pieces
- mince the garlic
Sentences with mince as a verb:
- Butchers often use machines to mince meat.
- I know no ways to mince it in love, but directly to say — "I love you." — ShakespeareTo mince one's words
- a minced oath
- I love going to gay bars and seeing drag queens mince around on stage.