1. Something which came originally in kit form.
- kit car
1. a case for containing a set of articles
Definition categories: man–made, case
2. gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose
Similar word(s): outfit
3. young of any of various fur-bearing animals
- a fox kit
Definition categories: animal
Sentences with kit as a noun:
- He was pushing a barrow on the fish dock, wheeling aluminium kits which, when full, each contain 10 stone of fish.
- Always carry a good first-aid kit.
- I built the entire car from a kit.
- Get your kit off and come to bed.