1. a carnival performer who does disgusting acts
2. a person with an unusual or odd personality
Sentences with geek as a noun:
- I once saw a geek bite the head off a live chicken.
- I was a complete computer geek in high school, but I get out a lot more now.
- Most famous actors are really theater geeks at heart.
- My laptop’s locked up again. I need a geek.
- Do you need a hardware geek or a software geek?
- Why do you hang around with them? They’re just geeks.
- Have a geek at this.
1. (colloquial) To get high on cocaine.