1. A general exclamation of surprise or frustration.
- Gee, I didn't know that!
- Gee, this is swell fun!
1. a unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity; used to indicate the force to which a body is subjected when it is accelerated
Definition categories: quantity
Sentences with gee as a noun:
- One branch of English society drops its initial aitches, and another branch ignores its terminal gees.
- ten gees
1. turn to the right side
- the horse geed
2. give a command to a horse to turn to the right side
Sentences with gee as a verb:
- This horse won't gee when I tell him to.
- You may need to walk up to the front of the pack and physically gee the lead dog.
- Mush, huskies. Now, gee! Gee!