1. a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
Similar word(s): spasm
2. a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
3. a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles; used to hold masonry together
1. secure with a cramp
- cramp the wood
2. prevent the progress or free movement of
3. affect with or as if with a cramp
4. suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
Sentences with cramp as a verb:
- You're cramping my style.
- You're going to need to cramp the wheels on this hill.
- to cramp boot legs