1. (slang) Great, awesome.
- Have you tried the new tacos from that restaurant? They're pretty bomb!
1. an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions
2. strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion
Definition categories: man–made, calorimeter
3. an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
Sentences with bomb as a noun:
- During the Cold War, everyone worried about the bomb sometimes.
- make a bomb; cost a bomb
- Our fabulous new crumpets have been selling like a bomb.
- It was an ordinary speech, until the president dropped a bomb: he would be retiring for medical reasons.
- Normally very controlled, he dropped the F-bomb and cursed the paparazzi.