1. pattern of weaving or structure of a fabric
Sentences with weave as a noun:
- That rug has a very tight weave.
1. interlace by or as if by weaving
Similar word(s): interweave
2. create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
Similar word(s): tissue
Definition categories: creation
3. sway from side to side
Similar word(s): waver
4. to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
Sentences with weave as a verb:
- This loom weaves yarn into sweaters.
- Spiders weave beautiful but deadly webs.
- to weave the plot of a story
- The drunk weaved into another bar.
- The ambulance weaved its way through the heavy traffic.