- ran slap into her
Sentences with slap as an adverb:
- He tossed the file down slap in the middle of the table.
1. a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
Similar word(s): smack
2. the act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open hand
1. hit with something flat, like a paddle or the open hand
- The impatient teacher slapped the student
- a gunshot slapped him on the forehead
Sentences with slap as a verb:
- She slapped him in response to the insult.
- He slapped the reins against the horse's back.
- We'd better slap some fresh paint on that wall.