1. acting too quickly without considering the risks; not careful.
- do something rash that he will forever repent
Similar word(s): imprudent
2. marked by defiant disregard for danger or consequences
- a rash attempt to climb Mount Everest
Sentences with rash as an adjective:
- rash words spoken in the heat of debate
1. any red eruption of the skin
2. a series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences
- a rash of bank robberies
Similar word(s): blizzard
Sentences with rash as a noun:
- There has been a rash of vandalism lately.
1. (obsolete) To prepare with haste.
2. To pull off or pluck violently.
3. To slash; to hack; to slice.