1. containing many things.
- an omnibus law
Similar word(s): comprehensive
Sentences with omnibus as an adjective:
- The legislature enacted an omnibus appropriations bill.
1. an anthology of articles on a related subject or an anthology of the works of a single author
2. a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
Definition categories: man–made
Sentences with omnibus as a noun:
- The omnibus edition of "The Archers" is broadcast every Sunday morning at 11.00.
1. (transitive) To combine (legislative bills, etc.) into a single package.