1. (archaic, dialectal) Greater in amount, quantity, or number (of discrete objects, as opposed to more, which was applied to substances)
2. (dialectal) more
- Yo, you got mo chips?
1. (obsolete) To a greater degree.
2. (now dialectal) Further, longer.
1. an indefinitely short time
- wait just a moment
- in a mo
Definition categories: time
2. a polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties; used to strengthen and harden steel
Similar word(s): molybdenum
3. a midwestern state in central United States; a border state during the American Civil War, Missouri was admitted to the Confederacy without actually seceding from the Union
Similar word(s): missouri
Definition categories: location
Sentences with mo as a noun:
- Hang on a mo!