1. concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations
- international affairs
- an international agreement
- international waters
Similar word(s): foreign, global, planetary, world, worldwide, internationalist, internationalistic, multinational, transnational, supranational
2. from or between other countries
- international trade
Similar word(s): foreign, external, outside
Sentences with international as an adjective:
- The atmosphere is an international resource.
- the international community of scholars
- an international student
1. any of several international socialist organizations
Definition categories: group, socialism
Sentences with international as a noun:
- The United team includes five England internationals.