1. held or filled or in use
- she keeps her time well occupied
- the wc is occupied
2. seized and controlled as by military invasion
- the occupied countries of Europe
3. resided in; having tenants
- not all the occupied (or tenanted) apartments were well kept up
4. having ones attention or mind or energy engaged
- she keeps herself fully occupied with volunteer activities
Sentences with occupied as an adjective:
- The stall on the left is occupied.
- She is occupied at the moment.
- My father travelled to occupied Japan in December 1945.
1. simple past tense and past participle of occupy