1. possessing or using supernatural powers
- magic signs that protect against adverse influence
- a magical spell
2. producing extraordinary results, as though through the use of magic; wonderful, amazing.
3. pertaining to conjuring tricks or illusions performed for entertainment
Sentences with magic as an adjective:
- a magic wand; a magic dragon
- a magic moment
- a magic show; a magic trick
- — I cleaned up the flat while you were out. — Really? Magic!
1. any art that invokes supernatural powers
Similar word(s): thaumaturgy
2. an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
1. (transitive) To produce, transform (something), (as if) by magic. [from 20th c.]