1. a frequently visited place
1. follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- the ghost of her mother haunted her
Similar word(s): stalk
2. haunt like a ghost; pursue
- Fear of illness haunts her
3. be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place
- She haunts the ballet
Similar word(s): frequent
Sentences with haunt as a verb:
- A couple of ghosts haunt the old, burnt-down house.
- The memory of his past failures haunted him.
- The policeman haunted him, following him everywhere.