1. very small
- the flyspeck nation of Bahrain moved toward democracy
1. a tiny dark speck made by the excrement of a fly
Sentences with flyspeck as a noun:
- The wall of the kitchen above the fruitbowl was dotted with flyspeck.
- From the foothills below, Jean, Jan, and James were mere flyspecks, easily lost among the straggly pines that formed the treeline.
- We passed through some flyspeck town, barely more than a gas station and a stoplight, but I never saw the name.
1. To bespeckle with tiny spatters of color.
2. To inspect in minute detail to ensure that something contains no flaws; nitpick.