1. (military, dated) deployment
1. place troops or weapons in battle formation
2. to distribute systematically or strategically
- The U.S. deploys its weapons in the Middle East
Sentences with deploy as a verb:
- "Deploy two units of infantry along the enemy's flank," the general ordered.
- He waited tensely for his parachute to deploy.
- The process for the deployment scenario includes: building a master installation of the operating system, creating its image and deploying the image onto a destination computer.