1. an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- a crease in his trousers
2. a slight depression or fold in the smoothness of a surface
3. a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
Sentences with crease as a noun:
- His pants had a nice sharp crease.
- His shirt was brand new with visible creases from its store fold.
1. make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in; `crisp' is archaic
- crease the paper like this to make a crane
2. make wrinkled or creased
3. scrape gently
4. become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
Sentences with crease as a verb:
- The bullet just creased his shoulder.