1. female of domestic cattle:
- `moo-cow' is a child's term
Definition categories: animal, cattle, cows, kine, oxen
2. mature female of mammals of which the male is called `bull'
Definition categories: animal, eutherian, placental
3. a large unpleasant woman
Definition categories: person
Sentences with cow as a noun:
- That website is a real cow to navigate.
1. subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe; frighten (as with threats)
Similar word(s): overawe
Definition categories: emotion, awe
Sentences with cow as a verb:
- Con artists are not cowed by the law.