1. of superior grade
- choice wines
2. appealing to refined taste
- choice wine
Similar word(s): tasty
Sentences with choice as an adjective:
- It's a choice location, but you will pay more to live there.
- Choice! I'm going to the movies.
1. the person or thing chosen or selected
2. the act of choosing or selecting
- your choice of colors was unfortunate
3. one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- my only choice is to refuse
Sentences with choice as a noun:
- Do I have a choice of what color to paint it?
- The ice cream sundae is a popular choice for dessert.
- You have three choices: vanilla, strawberry or chocolate