1. relatively low in price or charging low prices
- it would have been cheap at twice the price
2. tastelessly showy
3. of very poor quality; flimsy
4. embarrassingly stingy
Sentences with cheap as an adjective:
- Insurance is expensive, but don't be so cheap that you risk losing your home because of a fire.
1. Trade; traffic; chaffer; chaffering.
2. A market; marketplace.
4. A low price; a bargain.
5. Cheapness; lowness of price; abundance of supply.
1. (intransitive, obsolete) To trade; traffic; bargain; chaffer; ask the price of goods; cheapen goods.
2. (transitive, obsolete) To bargain for; chaffer for; ask the price of; offer a price for; cheapen.
3. (transitive, obsolete) To buy; purchase.
4. (transitive, obsolete) To sell.