1. providing coolness
- `caller' is a Scottish term as in `a caller breeze'
Similar word(s): cool
- caller fish
Similar word(s): fresh
1. a social or business visitor
Similar word(s): company
2. an investor who buys a call option
3. the bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands
4. a person who announces the changes of steps during a dance
- you need a fiddler and a caller for country dancing
5. someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice
- the callers were mothers summoning their children home for dinner
6. the person who convenes a meeting
- who is the caller of this meeting?
7. the person initiating a telephone call
- there were so many callers that he finally disconnected the telephone
Sentences with caller as a noun:
- - Who's the caller?
- a gentleman caller