1. shining intensely
- blinding headlights
2. Making blind or as if blind; depriving of sight or of understanding.
3. (Britain, slang) Brilliant; marvellous.
Sentences with blinding as an adjective:
- blinding tears; blinding snow
- "How's it going?" "Blinding, mate."
1. (neologism) To an extreme degree; blindingly.
1. The act of causing blindness.
2. A thin coat of sand or gravel used to fill holes in a new road surface.
3. A thin sprinkling of sand or chippings laid on a newly tarred surface.
1. present participle of blind