1. shining intensely
- the blazing sun
2. without any attempt at concealment; completely obvious
- blatant disregard of the law
- a blatant appeal to vanity
- a blazing indiscretion
Sentences with blazing as an adjective:
- Garden snails move at a blazing speed of about .03 miles per hour.
- The actress, with her perfectly-curved body, was simply blazing in her new movie!
- It was a performance of blazing ferocity.
- I've became so blazing that I can't control myself properly
1. a strong flame that burns brightly
- the blaze spread rapidly
Similar word(s): blaze
Sentences with blazing as a noun:
- the blazings of many fires
1. present participle of blaze