1. any plant that crowds out cultivated plants
Definition categories: plant, tracheophyte
2. a black band worn by a man (on the arm or hat) as a sign of mourning
Definition categories: man–made, band
3. street names for marijuana
Similar word(s): dope, gage, grass, locoweed, pot, sens, sess, skunk, smoke
Definition categories: man–made, cannabis, ganja, marihuana, marijuana
Sentences with weed as a noun:
- If it isn't in a straight line or marked with a label, it's a weed.
- He wore a weed on his hat.
1. clear of weeds
- weed the garden
Definition categories: change, remove, take, withdraw
Sentences with weed as a verb:
- I weeded my flower bed.