1. final or last in your life or progress
- the supreme sacrifice
- the supreme judgment
Similar word(s): ultimate
2. greatest in status or authority or power
- a supreme tribunal
3. highest in excellence or achievement
- supreme among musicians
- a supreme endeavor
- supreme courage
Similar word(s): superior
4. greatest or maximal in degree; extreme
- supreme folly
- the supreme confidence of youth
Sentences with supreme as an adjective:
- supreme disgust; supreme courage
1. (cooking) A breast of chicken or duck with the wing bone attached.
2. (cooking) Anything from which all skin, bones, and other parts which are not eaten have been removed, such as a skinless fish fillet.
1. (transitive, cooking) To divide a citrus fruit into its segments, removing the skin, pith, membranes, and seeds.