1. relating to the study or practice of medicine
- the medical profession
- a medical student
- medical school
2. requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery
- medical treatment
- pneumonia is a medical disease
3. of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art
Similar word(s): aesculapian
Sentences with medical as an adjective:
- medical doctor; medical student
- Do you have any medical experience?
- medical marijuana; medical cannabis; medical treatment
- A costly medical condition can bankrupt you if it doesn't kill you first.
- medical examinaton; medical exemption; medical history; medical record; medical diagnosis
- medical ward