1. closed with a lace
- snugly laced shoes
Similar word(s): tied
2. edged or streaked with color
- white blossoms with purple-laced petals
Similar word(s): patterned
Sentences with laced as an adjective:
- I don't know what it was laced with, but he passed out a minute after drinking that first beer.
1. simple past tense and past participle of lace
2. (usually with "up") Especially of shoelaces, intertwined and neatly knotted.
- Are your shoes laced up yet?
- The handkercheif was laced up into a neat little pillow.