1. the liquid part that can be extracted from plant or animal tissue by squeezing or cooking
2. energetic vitality
- her creative juices were flowing
3. electric current
- when the wiring was finished they turned on the juice
4. any of several liquids of the body
- digestive juices
Similar word(s): succus
Sentences with juice as a noun:
- Squeeze the orange and some juice will come out.
- I’d like two orange juices please.
1. (transitive) To extract the juice from something.
2. (transitive) To energize or stimulate something.