1. toweling consisting of coarse absorbent cotton or linen fabric
Similar word(s): huckaback
1. (Ultimate Frisbee) To throw a long way
2. (informal) to throw or chuck
- He was so angry he hucked the book at my face.
- Dude go huck that cornice!
3. (mountain biking) To gain extra height from a jump by compressing the springs just before the take-off
- Longer forks make the bike more cumbersome, but you will be able to huck off of more stuff.
- If you huck it (the take-off), you'll drop about 20 feet.
4. (mountain biking) To make a maneuver in a clumsy way.
5. (whitewater kayaking) To paddle off of a waterfall or to boof a big drop.
- I hucked a sweet 25 foot waterfall on the Tomata River.
6. To throw oneself off a large jump or drop.
7. To throw one's body in the air, possibly in a way that is ungraceful or lacks skill.
8. (dated) To haggle in trading.