1. plastic surgery to remove wrinkles and other signs of aging from your face; an incision is made near the hair line and skin is pulled back and excess tissue is excised
- some actresses have more than one face lift
2. a renovation that improves the outward appearance (as of a building) but usually does not involve major changes
- give your home a facelift
- more than a facelift, the new model marks a fundamental change of direction
Sentences with facelift as a noun:
- The old building will get a facelift with new paint, carpet, and decoration.
1. To perform a facelift upon.