1. wearing or provided with clothing; sometimes used in combination
- nurses clad in white
- white-clad nurses
Similar word(s): adorned, decorated, appareled, attired, dressed, garbed, garmented, habilimented, robed, arrayed, panoplied, breeched, pantalooned, trousered, caparisoned, cassocked, coated, costumed, cowled, dighted, gowned, habited, overdressed, petticoated, suited, surpliced, togged, tuxedoed, underdressed, uniformed, vestmented, clothed
2. having an outer covering especially of thin metal
Similar word(s): sheathed
1. To clothe.
2. To cover with insulation.
3. simple past tense and past participle of clad
4. (archaic) simple past tense and past participle of clothe