1. obtainable or accessible and ready for use or service
- kept a fire extinguisher available
- much information is available through computers
- available in many colors
2. not busy; not otherwise committed
- he was not available for comment
- he was available and willing to accompany her
3. convenient for use or disposal
- the house is available after July 1
Sentences with available as an adjective:
- We have an available candidate.
- The list shows the available products in the store.
- This is an available plea.
- I asked her if she was available but she said she had a boyfriend.