1. morally bad in principle or practice
Similar word(s): evil, immoral, impious, wrong, unrighteous, evil, vicious, heavy, flagitious, heinous, iniquitous, sinful, ungodly, irreclaimable, irredeemable, unredeemable, unreformable, nefarious, villainous, peccable, peccant
2. having committed unrighteous acts
3. intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- under wicked fire from the enemy's guns
- a wicked cough
4. naughtily or annoyingly playful
- a wicked prank
5. highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
- a wicked stench
Sentences with wicked as an adjective:
- That was a wicked guitar solo, bro!
- a two-wicked lamp
1. (slang, New England, Britain) Very, extremely.
- The band we went to see the other night was wicked loud!
1. People who are wicked..
1. simple past tense and past participle of wick