1. close enough to be walked to
- walking distance
- the factory with the big parking lot...is more convenient than the walk-to factory
Similar word(s): close
Sentences with walking as an adjective:
- Elizabeth knows so many words that they call her the walking dictionary.
- Don't check Wikipedia, ask Jane, the walking encyclopaedia.
- Phil's mother is a walking miracle after surviving that accident.
- a walking tour
- good walking shoes
1. the act of traveling by foot
- walking is a healthy form of exercise
Similar word(s): walk
1. present participle of walk