1. an irritating or obnoxious person
Similar word(s): varmint
Definition categories: person
2. any of various small animals or insects that are pests; e.g. cockroaches or rats
- cereals must be protected from mice and other vermin
- he examined the child's head for vermin
- boys in the village have probably been shooting vermin
Sentences with vermin as a noun:
- The area was plagued by all sorts of vermin: fleas, lice, mice, and rats to name a few.
- Bring these gypsy vermin to the Palace of Justice.