1. Misspelling of undue.
1. cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
- I wish I could undo my actions
2. deprive of certain characteristics
Similar word(s): unmake
Definition categories: creation
3. cause the ruin or downfall of
4. cause to become loose
- undo the shoelace
5. remove the outer cover or wrapping of
- undo the parcel
Similar word(s): unwrap
Sentences with undo as a verb:
- Fortunately, we can undo most of the damage to the system by the war.
- Could you undo my buckle for me?