1. not brought to a conclusion; subject to further thought
- our position on this bill is still undecided
2. characterized by indecision
- too many voters still declare they are undecided
Similar word(s): indecisive
3. not yet having made a commitment
- undecided voters
Similar word(s): uncommitted
Sentences with undecided as an adjective:
- The question of man's destiny is still undecided.
- The result of the election is in doubt because of a large number of undecided voters.
1. A voter etc. who has not yet come to a decision.