1. marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence
- cars in an unbroken procession
- the unbroken quiet of the afternoon
2. not subdued or trained for service or use
- unbroken colts
3. (of farmland) not plowed
- unbroken land
4. (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- unbroken promises
Similar word(s): kept
5. not broken; whole and intact; in one piece
- fortunately the other lens is unbroken
Sentences with unbroken as an adjective:
- After the vase had fallen down the flight of stairs we were amazed to find it still unbroken.
- There is something majestic about the spirit of an unbroken mustang as it runs wild across the prairie.
- The team's unbroken winning streak was a record.