1. marked by order and cleanliness in appearance or habits
- a tidy person
- a tidy house
- a tidy mind
2. (of hair) neat and tidy
3. large in amount or extent or degree
- a tidy sum of money
Sentences with tidy as an adjective:
- Keep Britain tidy.
- The scheme made a tidy profit.
1. (Wales) Expression of positive agreement, usually in reply to a question.
1. receptacle that holds odds and ends (as sewing materials)
Definition categories: man–made, receptacle
Sentences with tidy as a noun:
- a desk tidy