1. the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
Definition categories: quantity
1. (archaic, literary, religious, ceremonial, or dialectal) you singular informal, nominative case
1. (transitive) To address (a person) using the pronoun thou, especially as an expression of familiarity or contempt.
- I thou thee, thou traitor! (Edward Coke to Walter Raleigh)Avaunt, caitiff, dost thou thou me! I am come of good kin, I tell thee! (The morality play Hickscorner, ca. 1530)If thou thou'st him some thrice, it shall not be amiss[...] (Twelfth Night 3.2, Sir Toby Belch to Sir Andrew, egging him on to pick a fight with another, where one would expect one knight courteously to say to another, "If you thou him...").Don't thou them as thous thee! (Yorkshire English admonition
2. (intransitive) To use the word thou.