1. with regard to technique
- technically lagging behind the Japanese
- a technically brilliant boxer
2. with regard to technical skill and the technology available
- a technically brilliant solution
3. according to the exact meaning; according to the facts
- technically, a bank's reserves belong to the stockholders
- technically, the term is no longer used by experts
Sentences with technically as an adverb:
- Technically he was Canadian, but everyone assumed he was American.
- Although she is technically gifted, her piano playing lacks passion.
- For now, it is technically impossible to have a manned flight to Mercury.