1. (Britain) Used as a mild intensifier: very (almost exclusively used by the upper classes).
- Up and over to victory! Tally ho!
1. (obsolete) In a tall way; stoutly; with spirit.
1. (radio, aviation) Target sighted.
1. a score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely
- their first tally came in the 3rd inning
Similar word(s): run
2. a bill for an amount due
Similar word(s): reckoning
3. the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order
1. be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics
2. gain points in a game
3. keep score, as in games
4. determine the sum of